Free for your e-reader at Amazon: The Promises of God: Discovering the One Who Keeps His Word
Publication Date: July 1, 2013
What Promises Can You Believe?
In The Promises of God, Dr. R. C. Sproul shows how God—the one true Promise Keeper—always keeps His promises. Drawing from his expansive theological background, Dr. Sproul addresses questions such as these:
· How do we know that God will fulfill His promises to us?
· What can we learn about God’s faithfulness as we wait for His promises to be fulfilled?
· What was the agreement God the Father had with Jesus before the beginning of the world?
· What does God’s covenant with Adam mean for us today?
· What common covenant do atheists and other non-Christians participate in with God?
· What does God’s covenant have to do with His forgiveness of our sins today?
· Why did Jesus have to die to complete God’s covenant with us?
God’s promises throughout history are the foundation for your relationship with Him. Here you will see how and why He keeps His promises to you, from now through eternity.
About the Author:
Dr. R. C. Sproul is the founder and chairman of Ligonier Ministries and the author of more than eighty books. A speaker beloved around the world, and a well-respected scholar, Dr. Sproul teaches on the radio program Renewing Your Mind with Dr. R. C. Sproul, which is broadcast around the world. Dr. Sproul currently serves as senior minister of preaching and teaching at Saint Andrew’s, a Reformed congregation in Sanford, Florida.
This is a freebie-but I am not sure for how long. Be sure to double-check before ordering. Thanks! 😀