I thought this would be fun! I copied this from Niki!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Both-but mostly wrapping paper!
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial. It’s just easier year after year…although I do love real trees too!
3. When do you put up the tree?
Right after Thanksgiving.
4.When do you take the tree down?
Soon after New Year’s.
5. Do you like egg nog?
Yep-but only a little at a time.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My hubby! I always worry he won’t like what I get him-plus he already has most gadgets..lol
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My daughters. 🙂
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, a small glass one….but I really want to get a big, nice one!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I don’t think I’ve ever received a bad gift….
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Oh I like lots of different ones! How about National Lampoons Christmas Vacation – haha!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Probably the end of October.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Christmas goodies like desserts…LOL
16. Lights on the tree?
Yes! We have white lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
*Do you hear what I hear?
*Believe (Polar Express/Josh Groban)
*Hark! The Herald Angels sing
***and lots more!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Blitzen, Prancer, Comet, Cupid, Vixen and Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
We had a snowflake, now a big gold(long) bow. I haven’t found the perfect topper yet. I love angel ones!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
CROWDS! That is such an annoyance to me—and traffic, too!
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?
We have lots if different ornaments, but we have lots of red and gold on our tree…which happens to be my 4 year old’s favorite colors! 🙂
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner?
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Honestly-there isn’t too much. My hubby spoils me year round..LOL! I would like a new crock pot, though…my last one broke–literally! lol