Cook’n is the #1 Best-Selling Recipe Organizer and is the ultimate kitchen companion.
Cook’n is the Only Recipe Software that lets you:
– Easily Enter your Personal Recipes
– Get Ideas for What to Make for Dinner
– See a Visual Menu Planner
– Auto-Generate Shopping Lists
– Capture Recipes From Favorite Websites
– Calculate Nutrition of Your Recipes
– Capture & Sync Pinterest Recipes – Demo
– Scan Printed Recipes – Demo
– Discover New Recipes w/Live Feed – Demo
– Print Themed Recipes – Demo
– Use Snip-It to Capture Blog Recipes – Demo
– Import recipes from Word – Demo
– Share Recipes with Social Media – Demo
– and much more!
I recently had the opportunity to download and use Cook’n. I was really excited about this software. I love to save recipes, and having a way to keep them organized and at my fingertips like this is to me, just awesome! I love how customizable this is. It is just what I was looking for! 😀
Did you know that can also organize your Pinterest Recipes in Cook’n? Yep! Cook’n will Automatically import all of your Pinterest recipes with one click and synchronize the two so any new recipes that you Pin will automatically appear in Cook’n!
Once your Pinterest recipes are in Cook’n you can:
– Create Menu & Meal Plans
– Share them with Friends
– Generate a Shopping List
– Sync them to your Phone
– Analyze nutritional values
– and much more!
You can do a whole lot with Cook’n. It’s a fun program to have–and very handy, too!
Share your recipes on:
– Printed Cards
Want to win a copy for yourself? Enter below!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.