Oh my gosh, a couple of days ago, our “D” (cd) drive on our computer was not showing up at all! We couldn’t use it or anything! 🙁 We tried unhooking it and hooking it back up, and nothing! Well, after all of that frustration we bought a new drive. This time though, we upgraded to a DVD-R drive. I was excited, AND Nero software came with it! *yay* Well, Jace hooked it all up and NOTHING! I couldn’t believe it!! Well, I decided to “google” the error code we got, and come to find out, it was an easy fix…LOL! I just deleted two entries in the registry, and “bam”, it was back! So…I guess we didn’t need a new one after all…LOL! I like it much better though, and am glad we bought it…so it wasn’t a waste! 😀 Ha ha!