Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use with clinically proven technology.
Fully automatic inflation and dynamic measurement technology that varies the inflation process according to real-time blood pressure detection to reduce measurement time and increase user comfort.
Stores 180 blood pressure readings (90 x 2 users) with date and time recordings.
Automatic Irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection and WHO Hypertension Indicator.
Push-button access to Average blood pressure calculation.
I have to admit, I am excited to have this in my home. Is that weird? Haha! I love gadgets first of all….but with the health risks that run in my family–it is great knowing that I have this right at my fingertips. It’s great to be on top and keep track of these sorts of things. 🙂
This seems pretty accurate. Out of the box, you need to do a bit of reading to set up–as you do with any kind of gadget. Once that is done, it is simple to use. I like the different features that it has, including the arrhythmia and hypertension detection. Great to have in your home for peace of mind. 🙂
This list is pretty important as well. Remember to not cross your legs when using. My doctor’s office always has to remind me of that every time…LOL! I know this, but somehow always forget. 😉
– Ensure that you are not eating, talking, laughing or smoking for at least 5 minutes before a measurement.
– Do not talk, read, eat or watch television during measurement. Try your best to relax and avoid distractions.
– Stimulants such as caffeine and certain medicines can affect your blood pressure. Taking your blood pressure at the same time every day in a relaxed setting will provide a better picture of your blood pressure over time.
– Using your blood pressure monitor’s Average function is recommended as individual results may vary based on other factors, such as stress, exercise, smoking, ambient temperature, and a recent meal resulting in a full stomach and/or bladder.
– Taking your blood pressure at home and then at your Doctor’s office can sometimes lead to different results, due to heightened anxiety sometimes experienced when visiting the Doctor.
– Ensure that your arm/wrist and heart are level.
– Taking repeated readings in rapid fashion can lead to inaccurate measurements. Allow for a few minutes to pass before the next reading, taking care to remain relaxed and calm.
– Always sit upright while taking a measurement and rest your elbow on a flat surface. Do not cross your legs.
– Ensure that thick clothing is removed when taking a measurement.
– Ensure that the wrist cuff is ¼ to ½” away from the bottom of your palm.
– Ensure that the wrist cuff is fitted so as to allow one finger to fit in between your wrist and the cuff.
– Do not place cellular phones near the blood pressure monitor.
To find out more about the Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, visit Amazon.com.
I received this product from Ozeri in exchange for my honest and unbiased feedback. Opinions stated in this blog post are 100% mine and are truthful.