Free for your e-reader at Amazon: The Promises of God: Discovering the One Who Keeps His Word
Publication Date: July 1, 2013
What Promises Can You Believe?
In The Promises of God, Dr. R. C. Sproul shows how God—the one true Promise Keeper—always keeps His promises. Drawing from his expansive theological background, Dr. Sproul addresses questions such as these:
· How do we know that God will fulfill His promises to us?
· What can we learn about God’s faithfulness as we wait for His promises to be fulfilled?
· What was the agreement God the Father had with Jesus before the beginning of the world?
· What does God’s covenant with Adam mean for us today?
· What common covenant do atheists and other non-Christians participate in with God?
· What does God’s covenant have to do with His forgiveness of our sins today?
· Why did Jesus have to die to complete God’s covenant with us?
Looking for new ideas for a Father’s Day gift? Well, I came across this free e-book with loads of fun crafts that kids can make! It has a lot of super cute ideas, so I’m sure you’ll find something fun for your kids to create. Included are wearable gifts, cards, and more. I downloaded my copy. Get yours free, too! 🙂